On Tuesday 27th March 2012, Future Film Festival presents:
- Teatro Manzoni 07.00 pm, “Big Clang Bang” a concert/performance – evoking the prophecies about the end of the world – with two personalities of the music and cinema scene: Bill Laswell and Cristiano Travaglioli; Bill Laswell created a live soundtrack, specially composed for this occasion, that will play with the images edited by Cristiano Travaglioli. Tickets are now available on line, as well as the card five and the first five film tickets. Buy the tickets
- Palazzo Re Enzo –Sala Re Enzo - XL Dedicaces - with Diavù (David Vecchiato) and Alberto Corradi, authors of comic strips of the monthly newspaper La Repubblica.
- LAB 16 10.00 pm Future Film Festival OFF “A pocalypse Party @ Lab16″ night with dj-set about soundtracks of famous disaster films 70s and 80s, screening of film clips and themed visuals . Free Entry.
- Pinacoteca Nazionale di Bologna (Via Belle Arti 56
) Future Film Festival OFF “Snowhite’s Secret Box” show by Ana Juan
Weekdays from 9.00 am to 07.00 pm the dale Holidays 10.30 am to 07.00 pm Closed on Mondays.
- Sala Ercole, Palazzo d’Accursio (Piazza Maggiore 6) Future Film festival OFF “
Illustrators Exhibition”, the first time
historic Illustrators leaves the show and is presented in the contemporary city. 72 artists selected from 2685 participants from sixty countries . Free entry.
From Saturday, March 17 to Sunday, April 8. Every day from 9.30 am to 6.30 pm.
- Via d’Azeglio pedonale “Vetrine in catastrofe Future Film Festival” ( in collaboration with Ascom Bologna). Fifteen windows in Via d’Azeglio pedestrian host as many artists, who worked on the disaster. The original works produced for the occasion will be exhibited in shop windows. From March 21 to April 1.