2017 Feature Film Entry Form for the official competition for Feature Films Platinum Grand Prize
Send all the materials by email at the address firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail at the following address:
Future Film Festival – via Pietralata, 65/2
40122 – Bologna – Italia
Rules and Regulations
- Please send Dvd copy of the movie. Entry term: February 28th, 2017. please send 35mm or DCP or betacam PAL sp or minidv or Bluray copy of the selected movies by March 28th 2017. The films will be sent back at the end of the Future Film Festival. The movie has to be in Italian première.
- For each entry to be selected, alongside the present form, the following material is required: english or italian subtitles list; synopsis; technical-artistic note; director’s bio-filmography and photo; 1 DVD copy of the movie; movie trailer on dvd or file; n°4 images (2000 x 1500 px, .tif or .psd).
- Entries will only be considered if made using one or more of the following techniques: traditional animation; digital animation; live films with special effects. Will be admitted features produced since January 1st, 2015 only.
- Herewith is authorized future film festival to insert the selected entries in the festival animation archive. entries in dvd won’t be returned.
- Herewith is authorized future film festival to transmit and reproduce up to 20% - 3 min. of the entry selected for promotional and archive purposes.
- Entries from outside Italy must be accompanied by the necessary customs forms and labelled ‘of no commercial value’. The festival will not pay any customs’ fees incurred by your submissions.
- All entrants are responsible for the insurance of their entry.
- Future Film festival cannot be held responsible for stolen or damaged entries.
- If selected, this subscription gives n.1 free professional accreditation subject to the filling of the suitable form downloadable from www.futurefilmfestival.org
- Attention: The Future Film Festival selection committee retains the right to decide with its firm opinion the movies to be accepted in the Official Competition or Out of Competition.